Frequently Asked Questions
A. CZ-USA is voluntarily initiating a recall to protect the safety of its customers and is committed to the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction. CZ-USA recently learned of a potential safety issue with the CZ All American Single Trap shotguns. It was determined that there is the potential that the shotguns could unintentionally discharge if the trigger is pulled with the safety engaged and/or if they are dropped, even with the safety engaged. Such an unintentional discharge could potentially result in death or serious injury.
A. CZ-USA is not aware of any injuries related to this issue with the CZ All American Single Trap shotguns.
A. The recall covers all CZ All American Single Trap shotguns. This includes the following:
• SKU 06500 – CZUSA FS ALL AMERICAN SINGLE TRAP 12 GA, 30 IN BBL
• SKU 06501 – CZUSA FS ALL AMERICAN SINGLE TRAP 12 GA, 32 IN BBL
• SKU 06502 – CZUSA FS ALL AMERICAN SINGLE TRAP 12 GA, 34 IN BBL
A. The upgrade will require replacing some parts.
A. All information for shipping your shotgun affected by this recall is located here, and we will update as necessary. For returning your shotgun:
• Contact us directly via the form located here
• You will receive an RMA (Return of merchandise authorization) and packaging to ship your shotgun directly to us. You will not be required to return via an FFL (See more here)
• Place your shotgun into the provided packaging and drop off with your local FedEx office.
• There will be no cost to you, but the time associated with this process.
A. No, we are providing all shipping and packing materials and a RMA shipping label.
A. CZ-USA is making every effort to return your shotgun as soon as possible. CZ-USA will upgrade the CZ All American Single Trap shotguns in the order in which it received them for inspection and upgrade pursuant to this recall. Please visit czallamericansingletraprecall.com, for the most up-to-date information.
A. If you have more than ten (10) serial numbers, please contact CZ-USA’s Customer Service line at 913-413-1812, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm CDT.
A. We will not require anything other than the complete shotgun you purchased.
• No receipt, marketing materials that may have been originally included in the purchase.
• Please assure the shotgun is clear, with no ammunition in the breech.
A. Federal law allows you to ship the shotgun directly to us for upgrade purposes and for us to ship it directly back to you. Please be sure to communicate with us first, as we will pay for and provide all materials for shipment as noted here.
Certain states may require the shotgun to be returned to you through an FFL. If allowed by your state, you can ship it to CZ-USA at any FedEx shipping center.
A. Yes, you may if you are more comfortable with that. However, there may be additional transfer costs (to-and-from) associated with this course. We will be unable to reimburse you for these additional charges.
We advise utilizing the process above.
Please have the retailer or gunsmith include a copy of their FFL in the shipping box.
A. No, you need to provide a physical delivery address for us to return your shotgun to you via FedEx.